not linking msvcr70.dll

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Guest, Aug 11, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    msvcrt.dll provides multithreaded support to C++
    applications developed with VS 6.0. VS.NET 2002 requires
    msvcrt70.dll.
    Hope this helps,
    Aleksey Nudelman
    http://csharpcomputing.com

    msvcr70.dll. Due
    >to this some applications fails with heap allocation

    error.

    >I want to know which dll should I link to my dll to

    avoid the problem.
    >And how to achieve it?
    >
    >I tried using link.exe -nodefaultlib, it gives

    unresolved externals
    >symbols:-
    >libxa.lib(xaapi.o) : warning LNK4217: locally defined

    symbol __write
    >imported in function _vsnt_xa_errorLog
    >libxa.lib(xaapi.o) : warning LNK4217: locally defined

    symbol _sprintf
    >imported in function _vsnt_xa_formatMessage
    >libxa.lib(xaapi.o) : warning LNK4217: locally defined

    symbol _free
    >imported in function _vsnt_xa_formatMessage
    >libxa.lib(xaapi.o) : warning LNK4217: locally defined

    symbol _malloc

    (http://www.dotnet247.com/)

    Guest, Aug 11, 2004