Not receiving all emails

CS

I have a stored procedure which sends out an email to all the users
listed in the database. for some reasons I am not getting all emails.
could someone offere some assistance?

Here's my code. Global.asa

Sub Session_OnStart
'==Visual InterDev Generated - DataConnection startspan==
'--BCSI Data Connection

Session("TMS_ConnectionString") = "DSN=Test"
Session("TMS_ConnectionTimeout") = 60
Session("TMS_CommandTimeout") = 60
Session("TMS_RuntimeUserName") = " "
Session("TMS_RuntimePassword") = ""

End Sub

My asp page:

Set cnTMS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
cnTMS.ConnectionTimeout = Session("TMS_ConnectionTimeout")
cnTMS.CommandTimeout = Session("TMS_CommandTimeout")
cnTMS.Open Session("TMS_ConnectionString"),
Session("TMS_RuntimeUserName"), Session("TMS_RuntimePassword")

Set rsTMS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
Set cmdTMS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.command")
cmdTMS.CommandText = " "
'
cmdTMS.CommandText = "Exec Test_ResStaffEmail"
'
cmdTMS.CommandType = 1
Set cmdTMS.ActiveConnection = cnTMS
rsTMS.Open cmdTMS, , 1, 3

'
' rsTMS.Close
'
Set cmdTMS = Nothing
Set rsTMS = Nothing

Am i missing somethins as it is supposed to send out 90 emails but i
receive only 5? Teh stored procedure is getting executed but the mails
are not coming through.

Thanks

Anthony Jones

It's difficult to say with knowing the content of the SP.

I'm not sure this is an appropriate place for the question it's doubtful
that the problem really lies in the realm of ASP.

Why doesn't the SP CURSOR through the set records for emailing rather than
have a VBScript do it?

Anthony.