not to celebrate the death of bjarne

Tech07

But Bjarne, it's all cool hmm? I mean, you are now "wrong", but at the
expense of others? No offense, I study this stuff. You did good. Now go away
please!

Saeed Amrollahi

But  Bjarne, it's all cool hmm? I mean, you are now "wrong", but at the
expense of others? No offense, I study this stuff. You did good. Now go away
please!

Sorry, what the hell is that?

-- Saeed Amrollahi

Saeed Amrollahi

* Saeed Amrollahi:

It's a troll. Check out Wikipedia on trolling.

Cheers & hth.,

- Alf

Hi Alf

Everyday I open comp.lang.c++ two or three times and hope to learn few
things about
C++. Unfortunately, I face to a lot of spam/ads or as you wrote
trolls.
Such titles really annoy and make nervous the people related to C++.
Anyway, At least I learned there is something called "Internet troll".

Regards,
-- Saeed Amrollahi

Saeed Amrollahi

  Since that problem is seemingly not going away, you'll simply have to
fight the symptoms.

  Fortunately most spam in this newsgroup is sent with the same sender
info, so it's relatively easy to add filters to your newsreader which
will filter those spam messages away (at least for a while). For example
in Thunderbird right-click on the "From" address of a spam message and
choose "Create filter from message". Often just accepting the default is
ok, but you can also write a more generic filter pattern there.

  It does help a lot, really.

Thanks.