    Is there any other device update? when will be available?
    ¿some one knows the appropiate configuration for the model P900 in the file deviceupdate4.config?
    Thank you

    Jorge Gomez, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Jorge Gomez

    Sara T. Guest

    Could you describe what is the problem that is not working?
    I have used ASP.NET to develop wap site and it works well (full tested on
    P800/P900).

    "Jorge Gomez" <Jorge > wrote in message
    > Hello, I developed an ASP application for cell phone P800. It works well,

    but when we try to test the same application in P900 it doesn't.

    Sara T., Jul 23, 2004

  3. Hi Jorge,

    You may want to read this article on Device Profiling:
    http://www.asp.net/mobile/profile/help.htm

    As Sara indicated, if you can explain the errors in more
    detail we might be able to help you further.

    Thanks,
    Jean-Luc David
    Microsoft .NET MVP

    http://www.stormpixel.com