not working on P900

Jorge Gomez

Hello, I developed an ASP application for cell phone P800. It works well, but when we try to test the same application in P900 it doesn't.
I search in deviceupdate4 and P900 is not supported yet, what can i do?
Is there any other device update? when will be available?
¿some one knows the appropiate configuration for the model P900 in the file deviceupdate4.config?
Thank you

Sara T.

Could you describe what is the problem that is not working?
I have used ASP.NET to develop wap site and it works well (full tested on
P800/P900).

Jorge Gomez said:
Hello, I developed an ASP application for cell phone P800. It works well,
but when we try to test the same application in P900 it doesn't.

Jean-Luc David [MS-MVP]

Hi Jorge,

You may want to read this article on Device Profiling:
http://www.asp.net/mobile/profile/help.htm

As Sara indicated, if you can explain the errors in more
detail we might be able to help you further.

Thanks,
Jean-Luc David
Microsoft .NET MVP
(e-mail address removed)