    Thank you for your help
    Michael Lescault
    401-475-3280

    Michael Lescault, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Michael Lescault

    Matt Guest

    Get out of here you scumbag

    Matt, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Matt I think you had better rethink your words
    I came on this site to see if I can find some help But all I got was A
    Lowlife like you calling me a scumbag

    Michael Lescault, Apr 14, 2005
  4. Michael Lescault

    Matt Guest

    Maybe you should rethink your useless existence ... people don't come
    to this group to read off-topic solicitations from 2-bit hustlers

    Matt, Apr 15, 2005