Nothing what so ever to do with HTML !

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Chris Leonard, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. Chris Leonard, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Leif K-Brooks, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Toby A Inkster, Dec 4, 2003
  4. >
    > It's an animated GIF. What's the big deal?

    Look a little closer ..... are there 12 or 13 people ?
    Chris Leonard, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Chris Leonard

    Richard Guest

    Chris! wrote:

    >> It's an animated GIF. What's the big deal?
    >>

    > Look a little closer ..... are there 12 or 13 people ?

    yes.
    Richard, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Chris Leonard

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Sometime around Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:37:16 +0000 (UTC), Chris Leonard is
    reported to have stated:

    > Look a little closer ..... are there 12 or 13 people ?

    Yes. :)

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Dec 5, 2003
  7. Chris Leonard

    Safalra Guest

    "Chris Leonard" <> wrote in message news:<bqo3al$74i$>...
    > But I know you'll like it ......
    >
    > http://www.theleonardfamily.co.uk/strange/strange.htm
    >
    > Sorry in advance to all of you who think I'm very bad posting this here !

    Now that's clever. Took me a while to work it out. For those still
    trying, don't read the next paragraph...

    (spoiler alert)

    Get copies of the two pictures side by side. Notice that in the
    picture with 13 people, one (on the far left) is missing the top of
    their head. Try to follow where it's gone. As you alternate between
    the two pictures, you'll notice that you're moving through the people
    in order of the altitude of the top of their heads. Eventually the
    extra person appears. Notice that this extra person is missing the
    bottom of their feet. Track the feet - you'll move through the people
    in order of the altitude of the bottom of their feet. Eventually you
    end up with the person with the top of their head missing.

    Although the theory is pretty simple, I'm very impressed that
    someone's actaully constructed a convincing example.

    --- Stephen Morley ---
    http://www.safalra.com
    Safalra, Dec 5, 2003