    timeout.')</script>"))

    Thanks,

    Steve
    Steve Caliendo, Oct 5, 2004

  2. You can look at using the client side javascript "setTimeout" passing a
    function name.

    Here is a simple thread that shows the syntax for this method.

    http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=30759

    You will still have to cause a postback of some sort to refresh the session
    on the server, but that exercise is left for the reader. "Unless you need
    help with it."

    bill

    William F. Robertson, Jr., Oct 5, 2004