Novice in setting up servers in EJB Environment

Jack

NetBeans said it needs an application server to view the EJB sample code
I wonder how to setup this server. I have a Oracle Database set up in
VMWare environment. Is it good enough? or I need to set up many many
things. Any comments are welcome!
Thanks

Manish Pandit

Jack said:
NetBeans said it needs an application server to view the EJB sample code
I wonder how to setup this server. I have a Oracle Database set up in
VMWare environment. Is it good enough? or I need to set up many many
things. Any comments are welcome!
Thanks

You are missing the Enterprise Server with Netbeans IDE. Go to
http://www.netbeans.info/downloads/index.php and download the IDE with
Appserver built in. You have a choice of Sun's EE server, or JBoss for
the bundle.

-cheers,
Manish