    How do you do the equivalent of TextAlign on a web label the way go can on
    it on a Windows label?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Greg Smith, Jul 19, 2006

  2. Greg Smith

    Jennifer Guest

    Label1.Style.Add("Text-Align", "center")

    Jennifer, Jul 19, 2006

  3. I would recommend studying up on HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. The rules for
    HTML are completely different from the rules for Windows applications. A
    Windows application draws itself. An HTML document is a text document with
    markup that tells a browser how to draw it. Because HTML documents (which is
    what ASP.Net renders) are displayed on all kinds of machines and browsers,
    there are sets of rules for HTML, CSS, and JavaScript that define how HTML
    can be formatted, and as I mentioned, the rules are entirely different.

    Here's a good cross-platform reference:
    http://www.w3.org/

    Also, the MSDN Library has a good reference (but some of it is proprietary
    to IE):
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnanchor/html/anch_webdev.asp?frame=true

    --
    HTH,