Now, validation is not enough

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Joe (GKF), Oct 27, 2006.

  1. Joe (GKF)

    Joe (GKF) Guest

    Joe (GKF), Oct 27, 2006

  2. Joe (GKF)

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Joe (GKF) <> wrote:

    > http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/
    > From the site:
    > "The Gematriculator is a service that uses the infallible methods of
    > Gematria developed by Mr. Ivan Panin to determine how good or evil a web
    > site or a text passage is."
    >
    > Doesn't work though.
    > It says https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php is 67% good 33% evil
    > That can'r possibly be right.

    Of course it isn't right. There is not a hint of evil in Luigi or
    anything he does.

    On the other hand, if evil is meant in the way teenagers talk,
    then it is 0% evil. If it is meant any other way, it is 100%
    evil.

    Oh... hell... who knows... they say evil, when it all comes down
    to it, is often the result of not caring, of not worrying about
    what needs worrying about, about... shall I go on, I like the
    subject.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Joe (GKF)

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Joe (GKF) wrote:
    > http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/
    > From the site:
    > "The Gematriculator is a service that uses the infallible methods of
    > Gematria developed by Mr. Ivan Panin to determine how good or evil a
    > web site or a text passage is."

    > Doesn't work though.
    > It says https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php is 67% good 33%
    > evil That can'r possibly be right.

    Validation of the site itself results in: