NT User accounts

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by MeAndI, Dec 1, 2003.

  1. MeAndI

    MeAndI Guest

    I want to get NT authentication.
    Is this possible?

    "Ray at <%=sLocation%>" <myfirstname at lane34 dot com> ha scritto nel
    messaggio news:#I$...
    > What kind of authentication are you talking about? NT authentication or
    > names and passwords stored in a database or something along those lines?
    >
    > Ray at work
    >
    > "MeAndI" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > it is possible to get the name and the password of a system user?
    > > E.g. I have a login page and I have one user on my server

    \\myserver\user1

    MeAndI, Dec 1, 2003

  2. MeAndI

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Answered in your original thread. There was no need to start a new thread.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows, Dec 1, 2003