nText field not showing up (ASP)

tony

I changed the datatype of a field in a SQL Server 2000 database from
nvarchar to ntext, but now nothing is being displayed. The "Body" column of
the datatable used to be nvarchar(8000) and the below code works fine.
However once I changed the datatype of "Body" from nvarchar to ntext, it no
longer is displayed. Changing the field back to nvarchar and it is fine
again. Is there a special way for me to retrieve ntext fields? Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

set locDBConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
locDBConn.Open DSN
sql = "SELECT * FROM Test;"
set rs = locDBConn.Execute(sql)

if (not IsNull(rs("ID"))) then
Response.Write("ID: " & rs("ID") & "<BR>")
end if

'This is the nText field
if (not IsNull(rs("Body"))) then
Response.Write("BODY: " & rs("Body") & "<BR>")
end if

-Tony
-Web Developer