    for users & groups on this folder considering I'm running ASP 3.0 with
    an Access DB?

    Tia

    Kim Lots, May 11, 2004

  2. Kim Lots

    Ray at Guest

    That depends on your site. Is it using anonymous access? If so, the IUSR
    account will need to be able to read the ASP files to serve them. Will
    files be uploaded? If so, IUSR needs permissions to write files. Will you
    be using authentication? If so, your users will need rights. Have you
    looked at the permissions that already exist in other directories in your
    site?

    And is G: a local drive?

    Ray at work

    Ray at, May 11, 2004

  3. Kim Lots

    Kim Lots Guest

    ...forgot to say public webserver (anonymous access)

    Kim Lots, May 11, 2004
  4. Kim Lots

    Kim Lots Guest

    Thanks

    And yes G: is a local drive on the webserver

    Kim Lots, May 11, 2004