NTFS-security and Scripting.FileSystemObject

bart plessers

Hello,
I want to list my folders with ASP.
I use following script to achieve this:

Set oFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set oRoot = oFSO.GetFolder(Path)
Set oFolders = oRoot.SubFolders
for Each oFolder in oFolders
Response.Write FolderDisplayName
next

However,
Some of the folders should be hidden for public acces.
I want to use NTFS-security to hide those folders (no access for IUSR_xxx)

But if I set NTFS security on a folder to "full access" ONLY for known users
on my system, I recieve an error:
Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0046)
Permission denied

Is there a way to avoid this problem?
Can I 'skip' this folder by first checking it's security settings?
How?

thanx in advance,

bartp

Hyper A.R.T.