    note, I'm not running any other webserver, just instiki (w builtin webrick
    of course).

    kind regards -botp
    Peña, Botp, Sep 18, 2004

  2. > I want to put an image on a page in instiki. Instiki says I could use
    > !ImageUrl!. But where should I put the actual image -under ./storage or
    > ./storage/2500? How do I address the image url then if it's under
    > ./storage?

    There's currently no way to do that. The !ImageUrl! is for linking to
    images off another webserver. We got a few schemes cooking to implement
    real file uploads in Instiki and there's even a patch proposal on the
    wiki you can apply. But nothing in the official distribution yet.
    --
    David Heinemeier Hansson,
    http://www.rubyonrails.org/ -- Web-application framework for Ruby
    David Heinemeier Hansson, Sep 19, 2004