null object returnd to .net client while calling axis web service

Rémy

John Smith said:
I'm expiriencing the same problem as someone posted one year ago:

http://groups.google.com/group/micr...webservice+null&rnum=9&hl=sl#2480c84619bf4244

Unfortunatelly, there wasn't an answer posted, too. I've searched the web,
but couldn't find even one similar topic to this one. :(

I had a similar problem not so long ago.

The .Net generated code was not able to deserialize the response because the
namespace was absent or not equal to the namespace declared in the WSDL.

I sometimes had a null document and sometimes an exception "invalid XML"
depending how the .Net code was generated from WSDL.

Hope this help.

Rémy

RYoung

Try to verify the namespace of the payload being returned from the service
is the same as the namespace in the client proxy. I had similiar issues
before and it was mismatched namespaces.

For example, when testing the web service, the response message had a
namespace http://tempuriA.org but on the client side, the class generated
for the WSDL was http://tempuriB.org . It was an error on my part and not
with the toolset.

Ron