Null problem????

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Helixpoint, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Helixpoint

    Helixpoint Guest

    What can I do if the field in the database is null? It gives me an error on
    :

    lstAddItem.Text = dr.GetString(1)

    While dr.Read()

    Dim lstAddItem As New ListItem()

    lstAddItem.Text = dr.GetString(1)

    lstAddItem.Value = dr.GetInt32(0)

    allContactList.Items.Add(lstAddItem)

    End While

    --

    David Fetrow

    Interested in Affordable Email Marketing?
    Check out the HelixMailer at http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp
    If you are interested in becoming a Reseller of HelixPoint products, contact

    Helixpoint, Jul 23, 2003