NullReferenceException With Different Register Directive

Marvin Massih

Hello,

I have written a user control using .NET 1.1 and have had some trouble.
But to make sure it's not a problem with my code I have had the designer
(VS.NET 2003) create a new user control for me and include that in a new
web form.

The user control only contains a Repeater: