Number 3 [was: Nested list]

Luigi Donatello Asero

mbstevens said:
Look, we can't supply you with a map of how to do your classifications,
because only you know exactly what you want to emphasize.

But there are few who will enjoy your site as it is.

Break it down into simpler elements, moving less important stuff
(whatever you choose) to other pages. The thing is just a mess
as it is.

There are a few things which might look strange only because they are under
construction.
(for example several number "3")
> What? You think you're Fellini directing the Satyricon?

You already know my name.
It's a web site, for goodness sake. Get a grip. There are
limits to surrealism.

You do not like my site? Do not visit it!
(some parts might be protected by password in future)

mbstevens

There are a few things which might look strange only because they are under
construction.
(for example several number "3")

This completely misses the point. There is too much crap on the
opening page. Simplify it by moving 90% (minimum) to other pages.

Nobody in their right mind is going to wade through all that stuff.

Luigi Donatello Asero

mbstevens said:
This completely misses the point. There is too much crap on the
opening page. Simplify it by moving 90% (minimum) to other pages.

Nobody in their right mind is going to wade through all that stuff.

The opening page is the home page.
It does not contain so much at all.

dorayme

Luigi, many people in their freedom would shoot themselves before
putting so much on one page... Why not just for once to see how
good it feels, make an index page with almost nothing on it but a
short sentence about your business and a small menu of the main
pages of your website. Then some pages to correspond to the main
links, also with as little as possible and so on down. Just as an
extreme exercise. Then find a balance. You come from a nation
that conquered the Greeks. Learn about Aristotle and his Doctrine
of the Mean

There is already a small menu for the Swedish language, one for the Italian
language, one for the German languages which are going to be updated....
On the page https://[/QUOTE]

That's right... go on and on and on and keep missing the point.
How long can you keep it up? Is this a thing to do with your
freedom? BdeZ... hoy... are you there BdeZ? I want to go back
down into your kf... I miss it... it was safer in there...

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
There is already a small menu for the Swedish language, one for the Italian
language, one for the German languages which are going to be updated....
On the page https://

That's right... go on and on and on and keep missing the point.
How long can you keep it up? Is this a thing to do with your
freedom? BdeZ... hoy... are you there BdeZ? I want to go back
down into your kf... I miss it... it was safer in there...[/QUOTE]

1) You have always had the freedom to answer or not.
2) Which are my plans for the website? Answer: TOP SECRET

dorayme

mbstevens said:
What? You think you're Fellini directing the Satyricon?
It's a web site, for goodness sake. Get a grip. There are
limits to surrealism.

This is quite astute actually... Fellini was very very good with
crowds. He had this ability to make crowded scenes not seem
simply messy.

When I think of film scenes with crowds and lots going on, I
always think also of the final big number in the 40's version of
42nd Street (What a musical that was!).

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme

What? You think you're Fellini directing the Satyricon?

You already know my name.
It's a web site, for goodness sake. Get a grip. There are
limits to surrealism.

You do not like my site? Do not visit it!
(some parts might be protected by password in future)[/QUOTE]

Luigi, this is just first rate. It is undistilled you. You see,
you do have the hidden talent of being able to marshall all the
elements that most concern you and to bring them to bear on one
thing. In this case, secrecy provisions as well as a declaration
about freedom to ward off an attack on you.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
You already know my name.

You do not like my site? Do not visit it!
(some parts might be protected by password in future)

Luigi, this is just first rate. It is undistilled you. You see,
you do have the hidden talent of being able to marshall all the
elements that most concern you and to bring them to bear on one
thing. In this case, secrecy provisions as well as a declaration
about freedom to ward off an attack on you.[/QUOTE]

So, what?

Luigi Donatello Asero

mbstevens said:
http://www.activitaly.it/immaginicinema/fellini/la_dolce_vita/la_dolce_vita_fellini.htm

Everyone in the world has seen it, if they are educated.
Your site is not surreal fiction, it is about facts.
You can't just go hog-wild. Do some classification
and simplify every page by moving sections to sub-pages.

There is already a classification which is under construction.
Do not spend all of your time looking at my website only because that page
is going to be much longer.
There is much on the web!

dorayme

When I think of film scenes with crowds and lots going on, I
always think also of the final big number in the 40's version of
42nd Street (What a musical that was!).

So, did you see
"La dolce vita"?[/QUOTE]

I had it out on video last week but had to return it unwatched
because of pressure of work... but I have seen it many times and
at least 5 times on the big screen.

dorayme

...wherever that is in you directory heirarchy, you need to simplify it
a _lot_.

Bad news for you
I am going to write much more on that page...
Have a nice time![/QUOTE]

Luigi... you are killing me!

mbstevens

Bad news for you
I am going to write much more on that page...
Have a nice time!

Nothing could be as fun as torturing anyone in the world who decides to
visit, eh? Le Marquis de Luigi.

How Sade.

Luigi Donatello Asero

mbstevens said:
Nothing could be as fun as torturing anyone in the world who decides to
visit, eh? Le Marquis de Luigi.

How Sade.

That page is much more visited than others.......

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Bad news for you
I am going to write much more on that page...
Have a nice time!

Luigi... you are killing me![/QUOTE]

Are you some robot?

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
So, did you see
"La dolce vita"?

I had it out on video last week but had to return it unwatched
because of pressure of work...[/QUOTE]

What do you work with?