Number 3 [was: Nested list]

dorayme

How can you say that? You don't know the sample size (or
composition). Do you even know what a "statistically relevant"
sample would be?

He had written about the Romans and was talking about a kiosk near the
Colosseum.[/QUOTE]

OK it was the Colosseum not the Vat.(as I was exampling
previously).. but why would this spot make it so stat wise
insignificant in itself? Maybe you are being a wise old fox here.
You are thinking, B's trip was very quick, that spot has an
unusual demographic (biased towards Luigi detractors) that you
know from other sources (personal experience?) and so on...

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Fine, in this case it was theirs.

Nope, I cannot agree with this either. I am going to tell a
little secret Luigi (and I trust that you and others reading this
will keep it that way). Listening? Come a little closer because I
have to whisper this:

Every Martian has a minder[/QUOTE]

Theirs= their opinions!
(if you had passed on messages from your minders you had passed on their
messages)
By the way, you had talked about minders and not "minder"

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
I checked, what is wrong?

If he had set up in front of the Vatican where folk from all over
Italy and the world visit, this would not make it an unreliable
spot to be conducting such a survey.

1) You had written
"As I said before, Luigi, you are no scientist. If B managed to
find at random in front of the Vatican 100 Italians that had
visited your page, the stats he quotes would be quite significant
indeed."

and not what you had stated above.

2) I would have written:
"if B had managed to find at random in front of the Vatican 100 Italians who
had visited your page, the stats he had quoted would have been quite
significant indeed"

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
He had written about the Romans and was talking about a kiosk near the
Colosseum.

OK it was the Colosseum not the Vat.(as I was exampling
previously)..[/QUOTE]
Exactly

but why would this spot make it so stat wise
insignificant in itself? Maybe you are being a wise old fox here.
You are thinking, B's trip was very quick, that spot has an
unusual demographic (biased towards Luigi detractors) that you
know from other sources (personal experience?) and so on...

Because I think that most people who are supposed to come across Colosseum
on a Saturday night near a kiosk probably come from Rome and abroad and this
sample is geographically quite limited.
Then most foreigners cannot speak Italian, so, they shoud not be counted in
this context and I think that most of the Italian tourists coming from other
parts of Italy would probably visit the Colosseum during the day...
Besides,
people who are interested in Sweden, which is the country which the page
describes, are often people who like landscapes...
Also, people who are interviewed do not usually say that they are
"cousins".....
Finally (for now) my personal experience and logins play a role as well....

Luigi Donatello Asero

Chris F.A. Johnson said:
What's false? The only statement in my post was "You don't know
the sample size (or composition)." Are you saying that you do
know? If so, how?

So?

Because I think that most people who are supposed to come across Colosseum
on a Saturday night near a kiosk probably come from Rome and abroad and this
sample is geographically quite limited.
Then most foreigners cannot speak Italian, so, they shoud not be counted in
this context and I think that most of the Italian tourists coming from other
parts of Italy would probably visit the Colosseum during the day...
Besides,
people who are interested in Sweden, which is the country which the page
describes, are often people who like landscapes...
Also, people who are interviewed do not usually say that they are
"cousins".....
Finally (for now) my personal experience and logins play a role as well....

dorayme

Nope, I cannot agree with this either. I am going to tell a
little secret Luigi (and I trust that you and others reading this
will keep it that way). Listening? Come a little closer because I
have to whisper this:

Every Martian has a minder

Theirs= their opinions![/QUOTE]

Not so, not if they also have minders who are telling them what
to say...
(if you had passed on messages from your minders you had passed on their
messages)
By the way, you had talked about minders and not "minder"

So? I have mindersssssssssssssss What exactly is your point?

dorayme

"Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Also, people who are interviewed do not usually say that they are
"cousins".....

That's because they usually are not. The 3% were your cousins.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
That's because they usually are not. The 3% were your cousins.

The point is that your information have come through alt.html which, in its
turn, represents only a little part of users....
On top of this information which I have got here about this opinion poll
cannot be verified....
But if you can prove that he had made that opinion poll he is welcome to do
that....

Luigi Donatello Asero

The point is that I have got your information through alt.html which, in
its
turn, represents only a little part of users....
On top of this the piece of information about the opinion poll
cannot be verified....
But if he can prove that he had made that opinion poll he is welcome to do
that....

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/

dorayme

Not so, not if they also have minders who are telling them what
to say...

That sounds interesting!
So, how many were the minders who called me "you sweet, gorgeous thing you"?[/QUOTE]

You rarely think past your nose, do you? If every one of my
minders has a minder, then you should be able to see that the
number is one of the infinities.

That's a lot of beings saying things about you personally and
about your website - on the one hand. On the other hand, it is no
one because each is directed from above to say the things.

Luigi I want that you should stretch your imagination to be
larger than a little pea... however cosy and sweet and innocuous
little peas are...

dorayme

"Luigi Donatello Asero said:
The point is that your information have come through alt.html which, in its
turn, represents only a little part of users....

This is just not true. I have men everywhere and they saw him and
his kiosk and it was very nice.
But if you can prove that he had made that opinion poll he is welcome to do
that....

What is he welcome to? Is this a point about freedom again?

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
That sounds interesting!
So, how many were the minders who called me "you sweet, gorgeous thing
you"?

You rarely think past your nose, do you? If every one of my
minders has a minder, then you should be able to see that the
number is one of the infinities.

That's a lot of beings saying things about you personally and
about your website - on the one hand. On the other hand, it is no
one because each is directed from above to say the things.

Luigi I want that you should stretch your imagination to be
larger than a little pea... however cosy and sweet and innocuous
little peas are...[/QUOTE]

I am not interested.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
This is just not true. I have men everywhere and they saw him and
his kiosk and it was very nice.

I am not interested in whether you saw him or not either.