Number of controls in a datalistitem

tshad

How do I tell how many controls there are in a datalistitem?

For example I am going through my datalistitems and dealing with the
controls:

for each oItem as DataListItem in DataList1.Items

oItem.Controls?

Thanks,

Tom

tshad

Scott Allen said:
ControlCollection includes a Count property.

I was looking on the MS site and was looking at the datalistitem class which
didn't have it, but the datalistitemcollection class does (as you mentioned.

So would I do something like:

for each oItem as DataListItem in DataList1.Items

dim ktr as integer = oItem.Controls.count

Thanks,

Tom