    PABLIN Guest

    How I can have a TextBox that to only lets me enter
    letters or numbers?
    PABLIN, Aug 26, 2003

  2. PABLIN

    Dune Guest

    stick a regular expression validator in to validate the
    contents of the textbox and then set the
    validationexpression property of the validator control to
    allow only letters or numbers.

    check out this link for info on regular expressions:

    url=/library/en-
    us/cpgenref/html/cpconregularexpressionslanguageelements.as

    Dune, Aug 28, 2003