Numerical Order

iMonkey

Hi, I have a drop down list which is populate through a database connection,
the data that is retrieved is of Shoe sizes i.e. 3 - 12 when the drop list
loads I nhave noticed that the list is in numerical order but not in the way
that we would see numerical order:

I.e. at the moment the list is 10, 11, 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 , 9

rather than: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

I know that this is because it is seeing the values a 1 and 1 together to
make 11 rather than just 11 but I have never had to deal with it in this way
so how do I make this list list the numbers as they should be?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the extreme Newbie question!