NumericFirstLast

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mr. SweatyFinger, Feb 3, 2007.

  1. I use these settings, and I only get numbers 12345

    I want numbers and first last,

    or even better numbers, first last, next prev

    what the heck is wrong?

    <PagerSettings

    Mode="NumericFirstLast"

    FirstPageText="First"

    LastPageText="Last"

    NextPageText="Next"

    PreviousPageText="Prev" />

    Mr. SweatyFinger, Feb 3, 2007

  2. "Mr. SweatyFinger" <> wrote in message
    >I use these settings, and I only get numbers 12345
    >

    > I want numbers and first last,
    >
    > or even better numbers, first last, next prev
    >
    > what the heck is wrong?
    >

    > <PagerSettings
    >
    > Mode="NumericFirstLast"
    >
    > FirstPageText="First"