NUnit and a server defined HTML table

Rippo

Hi

I have a textbox which is contained inside a table.

How do I get to the textbox using NunitASP?

Dim MyTb As TextBoxTester = New TextBoxTester("MyTb", currentWebForm)
browser.GetPage("http://localhost/bombic/Default.aspx")
AssertVisibility(MyTb,True)

As this code always returns false. If I remove the runat="server" on
the table then the test passes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rippo