    Do you really write your test cases first before actually writing out
    code?

    Thanks,

    JJ, Dec 19, 2005

  2. Yes. That's called NUnitASP, also under sourceforge I think.

    It works in conjunction to NUnit to create testsuite. NUnitASP has the
    ability to iterate through controls with IDs on the web pages to see if the
    result are expected.

    While it works, I'm not completely satisfied with it because it seems
    doesn't provide convienent way to test interactions between pages. It CAN
    test the interaction, but I somehow can't figure out how to create a
    testsuite that can fit on the "nunit-gui.exe"(I know I'm asking too much.
    It's seems doesn't exist a way to elegently provide a generalized test
    result on this) I think I'll remark it to be a good testing platform on
    report pages.

    "JJ" <>
    ???????:...

    Lau Lei Cheong, Dec 19, 2005

  3. JJ

    Scott Allen Guest

    There are some good resources on Cogley's blog, and a link to his MSDN
    presentation which is pretty good:
    http://weblogs.asp.net/jcogley/archive/2005/06/02/410152.aspx

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Dec 19, 2005
  4. JJ

    Guest

    Look at SW Explorer Automation (SWEA,
    http:\\home.comcast.net/~furmana/SWIEAutomation.htm). The tool allows
    to visually record the testing scripts. It supports pages with frames,
    javascript, popup windows and dialog boxes.

    The article (http://www.testingreflections.com/node/view/2763) explains

    how to use SWEA for testing.
    , Dec 20, 2005