    configurations won't be availible and the tests will fail.

    How do I load the web.config from the NUnit tests?

    /Erik

    Erik, Dec 2, 2003

  2. The name of the configuration file used by default can be
    found on the Properties page for the NUnit project. Be
    aware that a project is not created if all you do is open
    a DLL through NUnit. Instead, start with a New|Project
    and then load up the test fixture.

    Hope this helps.

    Bruce Johnson
    http://www.ObjectSharp.com/Bruce

    I want the values in
    >the web.config to be loaded, otherwise connectionstrings

    and other

    Bruce Johnson, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Erik

    Erik Guest