    http://www.thesitewizard.com/gettingstarted/nvu1.shtml

    Thousands of free web page templates, http://oswd.org

    Ringo

    Ringo, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Ringo

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Ringo wrote:
    > Nvu & Tutorial: Best Freeware, Open Source, Stand Alone,
    > Web Page Composer (Win, Mac, or Linux). Graphic Designer
    > Mode (WYSIWYG) With Drag and Drop. Also Known as Netscape
    > Composer, Mozilla Composer, or AOL Composer. Most Popular
    > Free HTML Editor.Standalone.
    >
    > No need to learn html coding. The best free web page editor is Nvu, no
    > question about it. It's graphic design mode makes graphical cut and
    > paste, and drag and drop, instant. http://www.nvu.com/download.html
    >
    > Free Tutorial below.
    > http://www.thesitewizard.com/gettingstarted/nvu1.shtml
    >
    > Thousands of free web page templates, http://oswd.org
    >
    > Ringo

    NVU is horrible. ANyone who has actually used any other tools, or is a
    proficient HTML-er, would realise NVU just slows the process of
    designing pages down. It's also horribly obscure if you are n00b. Avoid
    it. Oh and why the giant cross post?

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    # this post (c) Miranda Thomas 2005
    # explicitly no permission given to Forum4Designers
    # to duplicate this post.

    SpaceGirl, Jul 17, 2005

  3. Ringo

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Ringo quothed

    > Nvu & Tutorial: Best Freeware, Open Source, Stand Alone,

    *snip *

    > No need to learn html coding. The best free web page editor is Nvu, no
    > question about it. It's graphic design mode makes graphical cut and
    > paste, and drag and drop, instant. http://www.nvu.com/download.html

    I dunno if any of the other crap you're spouting is true, but this line:

    > No need to learn html coding.

    sure isn't. There's always a need to learn what you're doing no matter
    what tools you use.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Jul 17, 2005