NVU css editor

Morgan Ohlson

Could someone give a hint about how the css editor i NVU is supposed to be
used? ...please!

I don't get the hold of how it's intentended to work.

Morgan O.

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Morgan Ohlson
Could someone give a hint about how the css editor i NVU is supposed to
be used? ...please!

I don't get the hold of how it's intentended to work.

Morgan O.

I just downloaded this program the other day. I don't like it, Topstyle
is much better, but, since you're asking, here's how.

1. Tools - CSS Editor
2. Click on Style elt.
3. Fill in the title and/or media list and click Create Stylesheet
4. The left side will then have internal stylesheet
5. Click on Rule and make a rule. That rule will then show on the left
hand side.

Again, Topstyle [URI: http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/] is a much better
editor, and there is a lite version
http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/tslite/fullver.asp .

Morgan Ohlson

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Morgan Ohlson

I just downloaded this program the other day. I don't like it, Topstyle
is much better, but, since you're asking, here's how.

1. Tools - CSS Editor
2. Click on Style elt.
3. Fill in the title and/or media list and click Create Stylesheet
4. The left side will then have internal stylesheet
5. Click on Rule and make a rule. That rule will then show on the left
hand side.

Is #3 intended to be a new name or an existing HTML-page on Hdd?

My knwledge in css is so far zero and not much comes natural...
Again, Topstyle [URI: http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/] is a much better
editor, and there is a lite version
http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/tslite/fullver.asp .

I will look into it. Most joint coop's to produce open source often get
inconsistensies and strange solutions that 1p or small groups easily can
avoid.

Morgan O.