    of documentation about its file management, and about its sensitivity to
    < and </ but is that all it can do?

    ///Peter

    Peter Flynn, Feb 10, 2011

  2. * Peter Flynn:

    > Does Nxml-mode have menu and keystroke facilities similar to
    > psgml-mode, for Insert Element, Tag Region, Edit Attributes, Unmark
    > Element, Split Element, Join Element, Move to Start, Move to End, and
    > all the usual editing functions we expect from an XML editor?

    C-h C-b suggests that it doesn't. It definitely lacks schema-based
    editing support. For its built-in validation, it can only read
    Relax NG Compact Syntax.

    Florian Weimer, Feb 12, 2011

  3. I've got to admit that I still mostly use the old SGML mode. It isn't
    fully XML-aware, but it provides the essentials that I use most often.

    --
    Joe Kesselman,

    Joe Kesselman, Feb 13, 2011