Party with the Tiger!

Who: Calvin Austin, Sun Microsystems
J2SE 5.0 Specification Lead
When: Thursday, September 30, 2004
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Where: Sun Microsystems
101 Park Avenue (40th St), 4th Floor
Gramercy Park Room (#4140)
NY, NY 10176

YOU MUST RSVP (building security requirement):
http://www.javasig.com (click on "Next Meeting" or in "New" Swing window)

======================================
Help Celebrate the Launch of J2SE 5.0!
======================================
Nearly six years ago Sun launched the initial release of J2SE (v 1.2) in New
York city to a very enthusiastic audience. As most of you remember, J2SE was a
major platform upgrade from the previous JDK 1.1 family. Two and half years in
development and 15 component JSRs later, Sun returns to New York to celebrate
the release of the latest J2SE release, v 5.0 (code-named "Tiger").

J2SE 5.0 includes the first source-level language updates in over nine years
since the inception of Java technology. Many exciting enhancements for
monitoring and management, stability, performance and rich desktop clients can
be found in JDK 5.0 and the JRE 5.0.

Sun would like to invite all members of the NYJavaSIG, the dedicated Java
software developer, to a celebration of the release of J2SE 5.0 in our Midtown
Manhattan office.

Beer, Wine, Soda, Munchies and some cool giveaways.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Frank G.
| Crossroads Technologies Inc. |
| www.CrossroadsTech dot com |
| fgreco at REMOVE!cross!roads!tech!dot com|