NYJAVASIG - 6/22/05 - A Novel System Architecture for Massive JVM Parallelism

Frank D. Greco

NY Java User Group - NYJavaSIG June 2005 Meeting

What: A NOVEL SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE FOR MASSIVE JVM PARALLELISM
Who: Bob Pasker - Technology Advisor - Azul Systems
(former Chief Architect of the WebLogic Application Server
and co-founder of WebLogic)
When: 6/22/05 6pm-8pm
Where: Sun Microsystems, 101 Park Avenue (40th St), 4th Floor
Grammercy Park Room (#4140) NY, NY 10176
http://tinyurl.com/7guno
RSVP: http://www.javasig.com/examples/javasig/MeetingInfo.jsp

Please register as soon as possible for the meeting. I will be sending
the RSVP list to building security by this Friday (6/17), or earlier if
we hit capacity (22 seats left as of 11:00pm today).

Eat, Drink, Code.

Frank G.
| Crossroads Technologies Inc. |
| www.CrossroadsTech dot com |
| fgreco at REMOVE!cross!roads!tech!dot com|