o I need both VS@010 and MS Visual Developer 2010 Express

Cal Who

I have vs2010 Ultimate and just noticed I also have installed MS Visual
Developer 2010 Express.

I think that may have been downloaded by MS Web Platform when I downloaded
something else - but I'm not sure!

I definetly do not want to mess up my VS2010 but would like to delete the MS
Visual Developer 2010 Express if I don't need it.

Deleteing it will not do anything to VS2010 will it?

There is no reason I should have both, is there?

Thanks in advance

Mr. Arnold

Cal said:
I have vs2010 Ultimate and just noticed I also have installed MS Visual
Developer 2010 Express.

I think that may have been downloaded by MS Web Platform when I downloaded
something else - but I'm not sure!

I definetly do not want to mess up my VS2010 but would like to delete the MS
Visual Developer 2010 Express if I don't need it.

Deleteing it will not do anything to VS2010 will it?

There is no reason I should have both, is there?

Maybe, you should have uninstall the Express version first before
installing Ultimate. Maybe, you should uninstall them both and install
the one you need to avoid any potential problems.

Cal Who

Mr. Arnold said:
Maybe, you should have uninstall the Express version first before
installing Ultimate. Maybe, you should uninstall them both and install the
one you need to avoid any potential problems.

I hate to reinstall Ultimate - it takes a while.

That's why I worry about uninstalling Express.

Does Express have anything that Ultimate doesn't? I wouldn't expect it.

Thanks

Mr. Arnold

Cal said:
I hate to reinstall Ultimate - it takes a while.

Are you going somewhere?
That's why I worry about uninstalling Express.

Does Express have anything that Ultimate doesn't? I wouldn't expect it.

Maybe if you started VS2010 U and E at the same time, you might have
resource conflict and lockout.

Cal Who

Mr. Arnold said:
Are you going somewhere?

Maybe if you started VS2010 U and E at the same time, you might have
resource conflict and lockout.

I'm just going to delete U

thanks

Rajeev Gopal

I'm just going to delete U

thanks- Hide quoted text -

Its always best to get a clean install. Else, you might loose lot of
time ahead. Uninstall both and install U.

Cal Who