    it doesn't seem that people are using v2 implementations.
    anybody using some oauth2 implementation and can share some info?

    Aljosa Mohorovic

    Aljosa Mohorovic, Sep 27, 2011

  2. Aljosa Mohorovic

    Roy Smith Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Aljosa Mohorovic <> wrote:

    > i'm looking for oauth2 server implementation but other than
    > https://github.com/simplegeo/python-oauth2 (oauth v1 implementation)
    > it doesn't seem that people are using v2 implementations.
    > anybody using some oauth2 implementation and can share some info?
    >

    > Aljosa Mohorovic

    We rolled our own oauth2 client on top of basic urllib calls. It's not
    terribly difficult.

    Other than Twitter, I'm not aware of anybody still using oauth1.

    Roy Smith, Sep 28, 2011

  3. On Sep 28, 2:17 am, Roy Smith <> wrote:
    > We rolled our own oauth2 client on top of basic urllib calls.  It's not
    > terribly difficult.

    i'm asking about oauth2 server implementation, not client.
    it's easy to consume oauth2 stuff but what to do when you need to
    implement server side stuff?

    Aljosa

    Aljosa Mohorovic, Sep 28, 2011
  4. Aljosa Mohorovic

    Roy Smith Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Aljosa Mohorovic <> wrote:

    > On Sep 28, 2:17 am, Roy Smith <> wrote:
    > > We rolled our own oauth2 client on top of basic urllib calls.  It's not
    > > terribly difficult.

    > i'm asking about oauth2 server implementation, not client.
    > it's easy to consume oauth2 stuff but what to do when you need to
    > implement server side stuff?

    Oh, my apologies, I read your post too fast and misunderstood what you
    were asking. I suspect writing an oauth2 provider will be on my plate
    soon, so let me know what you figure out :)

    Roy Smith, Sep 28, 2011