oauth2 server implementation

Roy Smith

Aljosa Mohorovic said:
i'm looking for oauth2 server implementation but other than
https://github.com/simplegeo/python-oauth2 (oauth v1 implementation)
it doesn't seem that people are using v2 implementations.
anybody using some oauth2 implementation and can share some info?

Aljosa Mohorovic

We rolled our own oauth2 client on top of basic urllib calls. It's not
terribly difficult.

Other than Twitter, I'm not aware of anybody still using oauth1.

Aljosa Mohorovic

We rolled our own oauth2 client on top of basic urllib calls.  It's not
terribly difficult.

i'm asking about oauth2 server implementation, not client.
it's easy to consume oauth2 stuff but what to do when you need to
implement server side stuff?

Aljosa

Roy Smith

Aljosa Mohorovic said:
i'm asking about oauth2 server implementation, not client.
it's easy to consume oauth2 stuff but what to do when you need to
implement server side stuff?

Oh, my apologies, I read your post too fast and misunderstood what you
were asking. I suspect writing an oauth2 provider will be on my plate
soon, so let me know what you figure out :)