    cheers

    Fight Spam : http://www.aca.gov.au/consumer_info/spam/reportingcomplaintsenquiries.htm#complaints spam

    email:

    Thomas Garai, Jun 22, 2004

  2. "Thomas Garai" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
    > around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
    > to enter.... hehehe :)

    Searching "obfuscated C contest" on both google.com, search.yahoo.com
    (or ...?) will lead to the same link:
    http://www.ioccc.org/

    Need to ask publicly?

    Cheers,
    Ivan
    --
    http://ivan.vecerina.com/contact/?subject=NG_POST <- e-mail contact form
    Ivan Vecerina, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Thomas Garai

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Thomas Garai wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
    > around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
    > to enter.... hehehe :)

    So you found google as a way to post to newsgroups, but you didn't find
    it as a search engine?
    Rolf Magnus, Jun 22, 2004
  4. You've posted to comp.lang.c++. You've mentioned C++ in the subject
    line. However, your question about the C++ language didn't make it into
    the body of your post. Please try again.

    Stewart.

    --
    My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox, aside from its being the
    unfortunate victim of intensive mail-bombing at the moment. Please keep
    Stewart Gordon, Jun 22, 2004
  5. (Thomas Garai) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
    > around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
    > to enter.... hehehe :)
    >

    > cheers

    Your post has no Standard C++ content, and is thus off-topic.

    -- --
    To iterate is human, to recurse divine.
    -L. Peter Deutsch
    -- --