obfuscated c/c++

Thomas Garai

Hi,

Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
to enter.... hehehe :)

cheers

Ivan Vecerina

Thomas Garai said:
Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
to enter.... hehehe :)

Searching "obfuscated C contest" on both google.com, search.yahoo.com
(or ...?) will lead to the same link:
http://www.ioccc.org/

Need to ask publicly?

Cheers,
Ivan

Rolf Magnus

Thomas said:
Hi,

Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
to enter.... hehehe :)

So you found google as a way to post to newsgroups, but you didn't find
it as a search engine?

Stewart Gordon

You've posted to comp.lang.c++. You've mentioned C++ in the subject
line. However, your question about the C++ language didn't make it into
the body of your post. Please try again.

Stewart.

Prateek R Karandikar

Hi,

Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
to enter.... hehehe :)

cheers

Your post has no Standard C++ content, and is thus off-topic.

-- --
To iterate is human, to recurse divine.
-L. Peter Deutsch
-- --