    --

    questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito
    http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad
    Anthony Rossi, Apr 1, 2007

  2. Anthony Rossi

    Ian Collins Guest

    Anthony Rossi wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I would like to know if there's a program that can obfuscate an
    > executable file so that it wouldn't be possible to dissasemble it. Thanks.

    Plenty, but they all have the side effect of preventing it from running.

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Apr 1, 2007

  3. On Apr 1, 12:19 am, (Anthony Rossi) wrote:

    > I would like to know if there's a program that can obfuscate an
    > executable file so that it wouldn't be possible to dissasemble it. Thanks.

    Cryptographic encoding is about the only way, but you'd have to
    integrate a decoder into the Operating System's executable loader (and
    prevent subsequent access to the image in memory) to be able to use
    the executable.
    J. J. Farrell, Apr 1, 2007