Obfuscating Web Deployment Projects

JJ

I'm using Visual Studio 2005. I'm trying to protect my website dll files as
best as possible using obfuscating approach.

I've tried to use Dotfuscator Community Edition (comes with Vis Studio) to
obfuscate the dll from the web deployment project. The result is hardly
obfuscated at all (I am using the default settings and adding all required
DLL's to the Dotfuscators input).

Has anyone used this tool successfully with web deployment projects?
Has anyone any recommendations on other Obfuscators that may do the job?

Thanks in advance,
JJ