    VS.NET 2003 comes with standard version of PreEmptive's Dotfuscator. I have used it but I wanted to know how to convince my boss to get the upgraded version as you still can steal intellectual work even though it has been obfuscated with the standard version. Is there a reliable document that explains to a boss the reason why you might not want to use the standard version alone?

    Thanks,

    Yama

    Yama, Dec 13, 2004

  2. Yes, I believe this is the obfuscation documentation you seek:
    http://www.preemptive.com/products/dotfuscator/Editions.html

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Hi ALL,

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Dec 13, 2004

  3. Yama

    Yama Guest

    What is your favourite Obfuscator? Both in price and in reputation...

    "Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]" <> wrote in message news:...
    Yes, I believe this is the obfuscation documentation you seek:
    http://www.preemptive.com/products/dotfuscator/Editions.html

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
    http://Steve.Orr.net

    Hi ALL,

    Yama, Dec 14, 2004
  4. I don't have a favorite, but here are several more for you to choose from:
    http://www.lesser-software.com/ilobf.htm
    http://www.junglecreatures.com/DesktopDefault.aspx
    http://www.9rays.net/cgi-bin/components.cgi?act=1&cid=86
    http://www.remotesoft.com/salamander/obfuscator.html
    http://www.semdesigns.com/products/obfuscators/csharpobfuscator.html
    http://www.wiseowl.com/products/products.aspx
    http://thinstall.com/help/index.html?_netsupport.htm

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Yama" <> wrote in message
    What is your favourite Obfuscator? Both in price and in reputation...

    Yes, I believe this is the obfuscation documentation you seek:
    http://www.preemptive.com/products/dotfuscator/Editions.html

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP