obfuscator for j2me apps

quiteblack

howdy~

i'm a developer for j2me. i'm seeking obfuacator for midp1 apps, while
i have one for midp2 in handy, any help ?

black

tks and i downloaded it and type command as following:

%JDK_PATH%\java -jar proguard.jar @proguard.pro

when running it just report an error which said system can not find the
specified file, ie. peoguard.jar can not be recognized, how can i fix
it pls ?

black

finally i get proguard running but the jar after obfuscating can not
work properly, it is better open another thread on proguard questions i
think and, tks guys for help~

Roedy Green

%JDK_PATH%\java -jar proguard.jar @proguard.pro

when running it just report an error which said system can not find the
specified file, ie. peoguard.jar can not be recognized, how can i fix
it pls ?

You made a spelling error in your post. Perhaps you also made it on
your disk. Check the names of the jar in the current directory and on
the command line.