Obfuscators

reckoning54

Lars Enderin wrote:
[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!
Lew said:
Especially interesting in that [calls me a liar]

No, Lew is the liar.

None of the nasty things that Lew has said or implied about me are at
all true.
'reckoning54' is [implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that Lew has said or implied about me are at
all true.
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that Lars has said or implied about me are at
all true.
[calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Let's call him by the name Paul Derbyshire

No. That is not my name. You may call me "Twisted" or by any email
address that I use to post with.

Tomek Matynia

Getting back to the subject - I would try to make it harder to
decompile Java code by writing a 'bytecode copmiler', which would
cipher the Java bytecode, together with a JNI ClassLoader (I assume
that C is still harder to decompile than Java bytecode). I'm not a
cryptographic expert, but I would find it more secure by passing a
privete key at runtime (so you don't hardcode it in Java, C or some
other resourse).

Regards,
Thomas

Joshua Cranmer

Tomek said:
Getting back to the subject - I would try to make it harder to
decompile Java code by writing a 'bytecode copmiler', which would
cipher the Java bytecode, together with a JNI ClassLoader (I assume
that C is still harder to decompile than Java bytecode). I'm not a
cryptographic expert, but I would find it more secure by passing a
privete key at runtime (so you don't hardcode it in Java, C or some
other resourse).

As was once pointed out by an article on Java decompilers, anyone with
enough wit to be able to provide their own implementation of
java.lang.Class (i.e., pretty much everyone who knows how to decompile
Java code) can just write a tracer output in one method and sidestep
even the most complex obfuscations done this way.