Object array value re-arranged in web service

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mahesh S, Jan 15, 2007.

  1. Mahesh S

    Mahesh S Guest

    Hi

    I am accessing a web service and it contains an operation that takes a
    java Double array. Before publishing it as a web service, I ran the
    code as a standalone java application and it works fine. I am using
    websphere IDE.

    I use the call.invole method to pass the Double array to the web
    service.

    When I read the Double array contents in the web service, the values
    are re-arranged.

    For example, when I send it to the web service, the array contains the
    following {1.0, 2.0, 7.0, 100.0}

    When I read it on the web service end, the array is as listed: {2.0,
    1.0, 7.0, 100.0} or some other combination.

    I am clueless as to why the array is getting re-arranged.

    Please help.

    Thanks
    Mahesh

    Mahesh S, Jan 15, 2007