Object Browser Description

Dean Chapman

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help,

I have been tearing my hair out, the little i have over the last couple of
days and am trying to have a description appear in the Object browser for
any function I write.

I have tried several possibilities, my final which i think is where im
heading in the right direction is using the attributes and specifically the
Description attribute. However I am still unable to get anything to appear
in object browser.

I am using VB.net and have tried this with public functions, subs enums etc
in aspx.vb back end files and seperate modules.

Any help would be appreciated, even just an indication im going in the right
direction.

Thanks in advance
Dean