object Datasource loads immediatly after page load.. how to avoidthis?

mesut

hi

I'm using objectdatasource to get my data. it works fine. The
currentway how it works. When the page opens it loads the gridview.
but I don't want this.

I would like to load the gridview after I press a submit button. so in
fact after postback...

I tried to remove the select Method in aspx and set programmatically
in the submit button eventhandler but then I get an error that
Selectmethod is not set.

Can someone advice me how I can load the gridview using
objectdatasource after pressing a submit button?

thanks mesut

<asp:ObjectDataSource ID="odsProductCost" runat="server"
SelectMethod="GetCosting"
InsertMethod="InsertProductCost"
DeleteMethod="DeleteProductCost"
DataObjectTypeName="F4105" TypeName="Mon.Art.Costing"
OldValuesParameterFormatString="original_{0}">

</asp:ObjectDataSource>