Object is not missing constant

Klaus Ethgen

Hello folks,

I try to get webistrano working on debian (currently ubuntu) system. I
installed all dependencies that I found about but I still have troubles.

Now I get the "error" message "Object is not missing constant
Webistrano!". This message sounds really stupid. I mean, I would have
understand _if_ a constant is missing, but having _not_ missing a
constant couldn't be an error, could it?

I know that webistrano is somewhat dead but unfortunately my company
depends on it.

It would be also nice to get some way to debug it. As webistrano is run
via passenger, there is no real good way (I know) to debug it.

I searched for this error but did not find any helpfull answers. I would
appreciate to get a hint for how to debug this stuff.

-- Klaus