Object List Control: Align Data Grid Issu

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Bharani Dharan, Nov 6, 2007.

  1. hi geeks

    I hav used the following code to display data in Mobile Page using Object List. Im not able to get the alignment with the use TR/TDs. any help? I want the page to be displayed neat in mobile. and im using the below code snippet For XHTML Rendering

    <mobile:form id="Form1" runat="server">
    <mobile:ObjectList id="objList1" Runat="server" LabelStyle-StyleReference="title" CommandStyle-StyleReference="subcommand">
    <DeviceSpecific ID="dev1">
    <Choice>
    <HeaderTemplate>
    <Table>
    </HeaderTemplate>
    <ItemTemplate>
    <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.CapabilityType") %>
    <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.Value") %>
    </ItemTemplate>
    <FooterTemplate>
    </Table>
    </FooterTemplate>