Object Moved to Here

Imran Shabbir

Hi all

I have developed a web application in ASP.net which is in
production and working fine but some time while
redirecting from one page to another i get this message
on a blank page "Object Moved to Here".

For further information my application is running on
windows 2000 advance server with IIS 5.0 and DotNet
framwork 1.0.

I have also tried a solution given on this URL
http://www.15seconds.com/faq/ASP 2.0/745.htm

But the problem still persists.

Need help in this regard.

If some body can help than plz reply on this email
address (e-mail address removed)

Joe Gass

I experienced this too
Placing a responce.clear directly before my response.redirect seems to have
fixed it...