    comes to implementing anything.
    --
    Scott

    =?Utf-8?B?c2NvdHRybQ==?=, Feb 17, 2005

  2. There are an infinite number of potential applications, and therefore an
    infinite number of ways to design them.
    This book is great for helping you figure out how to design the object model
    behind large and complex applications:

    Expert One-on-One Visual Basic .NET Business Objects (by Rockford Lhotka)
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...3229?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP