object positions

Guest

Hello,
I am new in asp.net application. In my application I have a few dropdown
list and a RS2000 report viewer object. When I launch the application, in IE
they they do not keep their position and overlap, how can I get them stay
where they are?
Thanks,
Jim.

Shock

JIM.H. said:
Hello,
I am new in asp.net application. In my application I have a few dropdown
list and a RS2000 report viewer object. When I launch the application, in IE
they they do not keep their position and overlap, how can I get them stay
where they are?
Thanks,
Jim.

Hey Jim,

I use table to organize my aspx pages. They work very well.

Shock

Guest

Scott,
I change GridLayout to FlowLayout on the design view (right click and
propertise) but nothing has chnaged it is still the same.
Thanks,
Jim.

David Jessee

Change the page to flow layout, then remove all of the style attributes from
the page elements that define the elements' top, left width or height
attributes.

I've been using .NET for about 4 years and I've never had anything good come
from that GridLayout mode.