Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I'm using Visual Studio 2008 and the crystal reports that come with it.

I made some graphs using the Crystal Reports.

When I'm running my code on localhost everything is working fine.

When I'm deploying my code on IIS I get the following error after I click the link to see the graph.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 6: </asp:Content>
Line 7: <asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1" Runat="Server">
Line 8: <CR:CrystalReportViewer ID="CrystalReportViewer1" runat="server"
Line 9: AutoDataBind="true" ReportSourceID="CrystalReportSource1"
Line 10: onload="CrystalReportViewer1_Load1" DisplayToolbar="False"/>

Source File: c:\ttsap\ict2\CedefopUsersGraph.aspx Line: 8

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewerBase.get_ReportSource() +25
CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer.set_ReportSource(Object value) +15
CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewerBase.set_ReportSourceID(String value) +46
ASP.cedefopusersgraph_aspx.__BuildControlCrystalReportViewer1() in c:\ttsap\ict2\CedefopUsersGraph.aspx:8
ASP.cedefopusersgraph_aspx.__BuildControlContent2(Control __ctrl) in c:\ttsap\ict2\CedefopUsersGraph.aspx:7
System.Web.UI.CompiledTemplateBuilder.InstantiateIn(Control container) +12
ASP.masterpage_master.__BuildControlContentPlaceHolder1() in c:\ttsap\ict2\MasterPage.master:83
ASP.masterpage_master.__BuildControlform1() in c:\ttsap\ict2\MasterPage.master:14
ASP.masterpage_master.__BuildControlTree(masterpage_master __ctrl) in c:\ttsap\ict2\MasterPage.master:1
ASP.masterpage_master.FrameworkInitialize() in c:\ttsap\ict2\MasterPage.master.cs:912308
System.Web.UI.UserControl.InitializeAsUserControlInternal() +31
System.Web.UI.MasterPage.CreateMaster(TemplateControl owner, HttpContext context, VirtualPath masterPageFile, IDictionary contentTemplateCollection) +2028700
System.Web.UI.Page.get_Master() +48
System.Web.UI.Page.ApplyMasterPage() +18
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +685

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

I don't know why I'm getting this. Please help me to deal with it!

Thank you all