    Cheers

    Graham

    , Feb 12, 2008

  3. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    wrote:
    > You looking for this? http://poi.apache.org/hslf/index.html

    I doubt he is since that link says:

    #It does not support the new PowerPoint 2007 .pptx file format

    and he wrote:

    #We need to manipulate pptx (PowerPoint 2007) files outside of
    #PowerPoint on the server side.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Feb 13, 2008
  4. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    wrote:
    > We need to manipulate pptx (PowerPoint 2007) files outside of
    > PowerPoint on the server side.
    >
    > PPTX is a zip file with XML files, other artefacts (images, etc.)
    > inside it.
    >
    > I wonder if anyone knows any commercial or open source offering that
    > allows a file to be read and then represented as an object format -

    Try looking for one of the OOXML plugins for OOo. They must have
    some source code.

    > of
    > course we could do our own but if there's an option out there, it
    > would be good to look at.

    That could be extremely costly depending on how much you need to
    change. OOXML is a very complex format.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Feb 13, 2008